A Bakery Meal; Eli Bogrunde – Discover Turkish Food
Turkish food is quite interesting and delicious. A very practical meal from the Turkish cuisine of the Kahramanmaras region comes to your feet. It is a dish that is normally cooked in the oven, not at home, but can also be made at home. Here is the recipe for Eli Bogrunde dish!
Materials of Eli Bogrunde Turkish Food
- 600 grams of lamb cubes,
- 4-5 tomatoes,
- 7-8 peppers,
- 3 potatoes,
- 4-5 cloves of garlic,
- 3-4 small onions,
- Salt, chili pepper,
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste,
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste,
- 1 glass of hot water,
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Preparation of Eli Bogrunde Turkish Food
- Meat first; Olive oil is mixed with salt and spices and rested for 1-2 hours.
- This process makes the meat softer. Let’s move on to the easiest part, the potatoes are peeled and diced.
- Tomatoes and peppers are also sliced according to their size. Onions and garlic are peeled.
- All materials are placed on the tray in rows. Spread a teaspoon of butter on the meat from time to time.
- Sprinkle salt and any seasonings of your choice on the potatoes.
- For sauce; It is opened in a bowl with olive oil and tomato paste and all the ingredients are poured over it.
Yes, our food is ready to go in the oven. Cover with a lid or greaseproof paper and bake in the oven at 200 degrees until the meat is tender. You can stir the meat from time to time while it is cooking. It usually takes about 1.5 hours to cook. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested: Must Have On The Table; Erzincan Toga Soup – Discover Turkish Food