Soup should be included in the main course menus. We continue to share delicious soup recipes with you. Here is Toga Soup from Erzincan region.
Materials of Erzincan Toga Soup
- 250 g minced meat,
- 1 cup of noodles,
- 1.2 onions, 2. 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley,
- 2.5 cups of yogurt,
- 1 tablespoon of mint salt,
- black pepper,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 tablespoon of butter,
- 15. tablespoons of flour,
- 1/2 (half) tablespoon of paprika,
- 50 g yoghurt
Preparation of Erzincan Toga Soup
- Minced meat is kneaded with pepper and salt, small meatballs are made, carrots are diced and prepared.
- First, the chopped onion is fried with half of the oil. Add tomato paste and stir once or twice.
- Water and salt are added and boiled, the meatballs are added and cooked a little. With water.
- Carrots are added. Noodles are added. When the noodles soften a little, a mixture of flour, yoghurt and garlic is added to the broth of the soup and a warm broth is prepared.
- Mix and add to the soup.
Melted butter is poured over the mint pepper and served hot. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested: Meat and Dough Together; Kaytaz Pastry – Discover Turkish Food