We have researched the raspberry cake recipe that you will want to make with your loved ones.
Raspberry cake recipe
For The Cream
- 500 ml. milk
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams of granulated sugar
- 50 grams of flour
- 40 grams of corn starch
- 80 grams of white chocolate
- For the sponge cake
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2.5 cups sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 200 grams of raspberries (to decorate the cake)
- 1 packet of cream (for whipping the cream)
How to make raspberry cake?
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Beat the eggs and sugar for about 10 minutes.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and vanillin into a bowl and add to the whipped mixture in 3 batches. Use a spatula during this process. Pour the cake mixture into an 18 cm springform mold and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Put the milk in a saucepan, cut the vanilla pod in half and stir the vanilla beans into the milk.
- Lightly beat the egg yolks and sugar, add the flour and starch and mix until thick. Take 1 ladle of your boiling milk and add it to the flour and starch mixture. Add 2-3 ladles to dilute this mixture and stabilize the temperature. Finally, add the diluted mixture to the milk remaining in the pot and whisk quickly with a whisk. When it reaches the consistency of custard, remove it from the stove, add the white chocolate, melt it and let it cool.
- Carefully cut the cooled sponge cake out of the clamped mixture with a knife. Cut it in the center with a serrated bread knife and shave the puffed part to get a neat appearance.
- Whip the cooled cream with the cream from the refrigerator to soften the texture. Wet the base of the cake with a little sugar water and spread the cream. Cover and repeat this process.
- Arrange the raspberries neatly on the top mixture covered with cream and keep it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve. That’s it, bon appetit!
If you have tried our raspberry cake recipe, share your comments!