What is Apple HomePod? How to use?
What is HomePod, one of Apple’s technological home appliances, and how is it used? Here are all the curiosities about the Apple HomePod together!
Apple HomePod is known as a speaker manufactured by Apple. HomePod is managed by Apple’s virtual assistant Siri. Apple HomePod, which performs many functions through Siri; It provides control of smart home devices. It is also a device for streaming music.
This specially designed device has high quality audio streaming. The speaker has 7 air motor drivers. Since it has smart technology, it can be adjusted according to the area. The device, which also has the ability to understand natural language, can transmit users’ commands accurately and naturally.
What Are Apple HomePod Features?
- Siri virtual assistant navigates Apple HomePod. It does everything from streaming music to controlling smart home devices.
- Controls events on the calendar via Siri.
- Listening to news, getting weather report etc. also performs tasks.
- It can receive and make phone calls.
- Thanks to its smart technology, it easily adapts to any space.
- Consisting of A8 chip, the speaker protects data with encryption technology.
- A large number of songs are accessible with an Apple Music subscription.
- Siri can be used to play music.
- Music transfer from other Apple devices wirelessly takes place with AirPlay 2 technology.
How to Use Apple HomePod
Apple HomePod offers its users a new listening experience. In addition to listening to songs with this speaker, it is also possible to send voice messages and create reminders. It directs the audio stream to the bottom of the speaker to enjoy a 360-degree sound experience.
Before Apple HomePod can be set up and used, it must meet certain requirements.
- Used on one of the iPad, iPhone and iPod devices.
- Must be iOS 11.2.5 or newer.
- iCloud and iCloud Keychain accounts are required to make the necessary settings for installation. Also, depending on the Apple ID device, two-factor authentication is enabled.
- During installation and use, the speaker must be connected to Bluetooth. The speaker must also be connected to Wi-Fi.
- Apple HomePod’s app is downloaded from the Apple Store and uploaded to Apple Music.
- HomePod connects to a power source.
- The speaker is unlocked and the “Setup” button is pressed.
- The room to be used is selected and the speaker is activated. “Personal Requests” and other arrangements are made.
- After the above actions, Siri asks what you want to do. You can give any command to Siri. You can also play the music you want.
Apple HomePod Features and Price
- It works fine on Apple devices.
- It has a high quality and immersive sound system.
- It provides control of smart homes.
- It consists of a secure and private system.
- It transmits sound deeply.
- It is designed with advanced software system.
- Thanks to its smart technology, it adapts instantly wherever it works.
- Announcements can be sent to every room of living spaces at the same time with the intercom. You can use Siri for this.
- The user can control the speaker without even lifting a finger. It consists of the ability to create automation. Turning on lights in the evening etc. You can do many operations.
- It protects the personal information of its users.
- Works seamlessly with HomeKit accessories. The new smart home connectivity network is also compatible with Matter.
- Living areas can be controlled by providing remote access.
- Can easily recognize sounds.
- It can detect temperature and humidity.
- It provides automatic control of smart home accessories by designing automations.
- It gets more useful with Siri, a built-in artificial intelligence that speaks for itself.
- When iPhone is lost, it can be easily found via Siri using the speaker.
- It can also be used with other third-party music apps, primarily Apple Music. It provides great convenience in podcasts.
- High-quality sound goes from one place to the entire living space.
- By placing a stereo pair, i.e. two HomePod speakers, in the same room, the sound can spread over a wider area.
- It provides access to over 100 million songs by providing easy access to music libraries.
- Automatic location can be set to a room.
- It can optimize the acoustics in real time. Maintains dynamic range by taking advantage of feedback from the system sensor. It also maximizes acoustic performance.
- It consists of its powerful feature that fills the room it is in. The high excursion woofer gives the speaker’s sound rich and deep. Low frequencies are adjusted in real time with the bass EQ microphone. It consists of powerful engine scheme.
- It transmits sounds clearly and precisely. This is evident in instruments in music.
Designed in white and midnight blue, the Apple HomePod costs $299.