Very Lightweight Too; Ankara Wrap – Discover Turkish Desserts
We have prepared a dessert recipe for you, which takes 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook, but whose taste will remain on your palate for a very long time; Ankara Wrap. When you want a delicious and light dessert, remember us while you are eating Ankara Wrap, which will drag you into the kitchen 🙂
Materials of Ankara Wrap;
- 1 liter milk
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 pack of cocoa biscuits
Preparation of Ankara Wrap;
- Pass the biscuit through the robot. And sprinkle it evenly on my debt.
- Put the milk, flour and sugar in a saucepan. Cook, stirring with a wire whisk, until bubbling. Turn off the heat when it boils for a couple of minutes.
- Add margarine and vanilla. When the butter melts, beat the pudding with a blender for 3-4 minutes.
- And pour it evenly into the tray.
- Wait until it evaporates and leave it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- After removing it, first cut it in half vertically.
- Then cut transverse slices of the width you want. And roll it up with a spatula.
- You can put a banana in it and wrap it. Material enrichment is entirely up to you. Bon Appetit !
If you want, you can put strawberries instead of bananas, decorate it with coconut, and use wholemeal or oat biscuits instead of cocoa biscuits. Bon appetit now 🙂
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Finger Feeds; Vezir Parmagi – Discover Turkish Desserts