Vezir Parmagi dessert is one of the most popular sorbet desserts in Turkish culture. Unlike classical desserts, Vezir Parmagi, in which semolina is coated on the outside of the desserts instead of being added to the dough, is a fruitful dessert that everyone will enjoy with pleasure, especially at guest invitations.
Materials of Vezir Parmagi;
- 100 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- Half a glass of oil
- Half a glass of yogurt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 2 cups flour
For the above;
- 1 cup of semolina
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2.5 glasses of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Preparation of Sekerpare;
- First, start the dessert with sherbet. Put the syrup on the stove and bring to a boil. Then squeeze the lemon and set it aside to warm up.
- Then you can make the dough. Take butter, oil, egg and yogurt in a bowl and mix well.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and knead.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough, shape them into fingers, dip them in semolina and arrange them on the tray.
- After cooking at 180 degrees for 25 minutes, pour the syrup on it.
- You can drizzle the sherbet over the desserts from time to time and let it rest, then decorate it and serve it.
One of the most important features of the Vezir Parmagi dessert is that it consists of ingredients that can be found at home at any time and it takes an extremely short time to make. So the immediate savior of the sudden sweet craving is Vezir Parmagi!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Ornament of Bakeries; Sekerpare – Discover Turkish Desserts