Prepare this recipe and put it in front of someone who does not like cabbage, we are sure that all the distances to cabbage will have already been lifted. It adds flavor to the flavor of cabbage, especially when cooked with olive oil. You can add other vegetables to balance the cabbage flavor in Kapuska with olive oil. Onions and paprika also go well with Kapuska with olive oil . You can also eat Kapuska with olive oil alone or by adding yogurt to it. Also, don’t be afraid of the smell when cooking cabbage, we will share a little tip that will make your job easier when cooking kapuska with olive oil.
- 2 cups of hot water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/2 medium cabbage
- 1 capsicum pepper
- 1 large onion
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Tomato paste (1 tablespoon)
- Salt (1 tablespoon)
- Black pepper (1 tablespoon)
- Finely chop the cabbage, wash and drain.
- For edible onions, chop them and put them in the pot with olive oil. Add the diced pepper and tomato to it. Peel the garlic cloves and put them in the pot. Fry all the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue frying.
- Add the chopped cabbage to the pot. Finally, add hot water, salt and pepper and mix well. Close the lid of the pot.
- Cook for 40 – 45 minutes on medium heat.
- Cover the cooked kapuska with olive oil pot and let it rest. You can serve while hot. Enjoy your meal!
Adding olive oil after it has cooled down a bit will add flavor to the flavor of the kapuska with olive oil. You can also add rice to it. To remove the smell of cabbage while cooking Kapuska with olive oil, you can add 1 slice of green apple or 1 apple peel. When serving, remember that you can garnish with a lemon slice.
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested : The Most Delicious Form of Bulgur: Fellah Balls – Discover Turkish Food