Umac Halva is an incredibly easy-to-prepare halva. If you need to prepare dessert at the last minute and don’t want to skip it, this recipe is for you! You have no reason not to try this recipe from Kars cuisine to you.
The most important feature that distinguishes Umaç halva from others is that semolina is not used in its production. With the roasting of flour and meeting with sherbet, halva takes its place on the tables in a short time.
Materials of Umac Halva;
- 250 grams of flour
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 grams of oil
Preparation of Umac Halva;
- First, put the flour in a bowl and sprinkle some water on it.
- Crush it between your two palms.
- Put the saucepan on the stove, heat the oil and add the flour.
- Stir until the color turns pink.
- Take it off the heat and pour the sugar mixed with a little water before and mix it again.
- When it reaches the consistency of halva, serve it.
If you want the halva to be better, definitely use butter because this trick will make an incredible difference in its flavor. Also, don’t forget to mix well while adding the syrup if you don’t want it to clump together! Bon Appetit…
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Ottoman Heritage; Keskul – Discover Turkish Dessert