Turmeric rice, turmeric chicken, turmeric milk, of course, can’t be done without turmeric dessert. You will love Zerde dessert, which you will admire both its appearance and taste. How to make zerde dessert? If you’re curious, you should definitely check out the recipe.
Materials of Zerde
- 1 cup of broken rice,
- 6-7 glasses of water,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar,
- 3 teaspoons of starch,
- 1 teaspoon of water,
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 tablespoon of rose water,
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts,
- 1 tablespoon of currants
Preparation of Zerde
- Water and rice are taken into a pot and left to rest.
- When the rice is boiled well, sugar, saffron, rosehip, pine nuts, currants are added and boiled a little.
- Starch is dissolved with 1 tea glass of water and added to the pot.
- Boil for another 2-3 minutes and add to the bowls.
Zerde dessert is a dessert with simple ingredients and a unique flavor that can be easily made. The foods in it are quite healthy. If you want to eat a dessert that is both healthy and delicious, you should definitely try Zerde dessert. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Semolina Halva with Milk – Discover Turkish Dessert