We offer a very easy dessert recipe that you can serve to your guests with a very elegant presentation. Be sure to try the carrot cezerye dessert. You will love the taste!
Materials of Cezerye with Carrot
- 3-4 carrots, 10-15 petibor biscuits,
- 1 teaspoon of walnuts,
- Half a tablespoon of margarine,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
For the above:
Preparation of Cezerye with Carrot
- To make cezerye with carrots, after grating the carrots, they are placed in a large saucepan, sugar and margarine are added.
- 10 min. until cooked. While it is on the stove, walnuts are added and mixed for 2 more minutes.
- Petibör biscuit is passed through the robot and kneaded with carrot mixture.
- Take walnut-sized balls, dipped in coconut and put on a serving plate.
- Stick a toothpick on the Cezeryes.
If you wish, you can keep the carrot cezeryes in the refrigerator and serve them cold. It can also be served hot upon request. Cezerye with carrots is delicious either way. We recommend everyone to try the carrot cezerye recipe. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; A Yummy Dessert; Sekerpare – Discover Turkish Dessert