Kadayif is used in many desserts. Stuffed kadayif is one of the most beautiful desserts of Turkish cuisine.
Materials of Stuffed Kadayif
- 300 grams of fresh string kadayif,
- 1 cup of walnuts,
- 3 eggs half a glass of milk,
- half a pack of vanilla
- 2 cups of sugar,
- 2.5 glasses of water,
- 3-4 drops of lemon juice
Preparation of Stuffed Kadayif;
- First, prepare the syrup. For this, boil sugar and water for about 20 minutes.
- Drop 3-4 drops of lemon juice into it, close to taking it from the stove.
- Fan the kadayıf a little with your hand. Take a piece of palm size and open it on the counter. Put the cracked walnut on one side and wrap it tightly by gathering the edges.
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla well in a bowl.
- Dip the kadayifs we prepared into the egg mixture and smooth them with your hands.
- Put plenty of oil in a deep pan and heat it. Throw the stuffed kadayif in the hot oil and fry it on all sides.
- As soon as you take it out of the pan, immediately drop it into the cold syrup.
Keep it in syrup for 3-4 minutes, transfer it to the serving plate and it is ready to be served. You can serve it hot. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Hapsa Dessert – Discover Turkish Dessert