Hapsa dessert, which belongs to Kahramanmaras region, is a very light dessert. In some places, it is believed that Hapsa dessert will be good for mothers who have just given birth.
Materials of Hapsa Dessert;
- 1 cup of grape molasses
- 3 glasses of water
- 3 tablespoons starch (adjusted to one spoon per glass)
- Plenty of walnuts (about 1 cup)
Preparation of Hapsa Dessert;
- Take the molasses and water in a saucepan, put the starch in a bowl and mash well with a tea glass of water.
- Turn on the molasses-water mixture slightly, when it boils, add the starch and walnuts (reserve some walnuts for the top) and mix quickly.
- So that there are no balls, take them into bowls and pour walnuts over them. It is a dessert that can be eaten both hot and cold.
Hapsa dessert is known by different names in different parts of the country. But the most common name is Hapsa. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Name Interesting Own Delicious; Chicken Breast – Discover Turkish Desserts