This delicious dessert, also known as chicken breast, is liked by many. This dessert, which comes from Turkish cuisine, is at the top of the list of milk desserts and is liked by those who taste it. It is quite easy to make.
Materials of Chicken Breast;
- 1/2 Piece chicken breast
- 1 glass of water
- 1 glass of water milk
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 coffee cup of rice flour
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 packets of vanilla
Chicken Breast Preparation
- Take the chicken breast meat in a bowl, fill it with enough water to cover it, cover it with cling film and put it in the refrigerator.
- You will get the best results if you leave it overnight, but a waiting time of 4-5 hours is also sufficient.
- Tear the chicken meat you get from the water with your hands and change the water. Do this about 6-7 times and each time change the water and squeeze again.
- The most time-consuming part of this recipe is shredding the chicken, but getting it right adds flavor to its flavor. After the chicken meat is completely separated into its fibers, squeeze the juice and set aside.
- Take the milk in a saucepan. In a separate bowl, mix the starch, rice flour and vanilla and mix well by adding 1 glass of water.
- Add granulated sugar to the milk on the stove and start cooking by stirring constantly. When the sugar-milk mixture comes to the boiling point, add the starch mixture dissolved in water very slowly and stirring constantly.
- After the pudding starts to boil and soften, cook for about 5 more minutes by stirring and add the diced chicken meat. Continue cooking, stirring, until it boils again.
- When the consistency thickens, turn off the stove and add the butter. First grind your dessert with a hand blender for 3 minutes and then aerate your dessert for about 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
Divide into bowls and store in the refrigerator after it cools completely. Refrigerate overnight, garnish with cinnamon and serve. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; We Waited For You Eleven Months; Gullac – Discover Turkish Desserts