Meatball Lovers: ACEM Meatballs – Discover Turkish Food
Acem meatballs are visually very similar to juicy meatballs. This recipe, which can be easily prepared at home, is a dish that meatball lovers will love. You can diversify Acem meatballs, which do not differ much between regions, with spices and side vegetables as you wish.
Materials of Acem Meatballs;
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 kilo of small potatoes
- Half a glass of fine bulgur
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 bunches of finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- Black pepper
Preparation of Acem Meatballs;
- First of all, sort and wash the bulgur and rice and drain them.
- Then put the ground beef in a bowl. Add the bulgur, rice, thyme, salt and grated onion.
- Knead the ingredients until well combined. Take small pieces of the mortar you prepared meatballs and roll them with your hands.
- Add tomato paste and oil to the pan and fry for a few minutes. Add 5-6 glasses of water to it.
- Then add the thyme, black pepper and salt to the pot.
- Finally, add the peeled potatoes and meatballs to the pot and cook on low heat for about 30 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
We said that Acem meatballs don’t change much, but in some regions, a surprise is added to this meatball. We say surprise because you may not be used to seeing boiled eggs in meatballs. If you want to try these different Acem meatballs, you can boil any number of eggs you want and wrap them with ground meat and taste them. Don’t forget to peel your hard-boiled eggs!
Preparing Lalanga is that easy! This recipe, which you can display at breakfast tables if you wish, is as satisfying as it is practical. Moreover, you can prepare this recipe as sweet or salty. We recommend serving it hot. Enjoy your meal!
You may interested : For Vegetable Lovers: Stuffed Okra – Discover Turkish Food