This dessert, one of the most famous flavors of Izmir, is a delicacy that is engraved in the minds of every palate. moreover, preparing Izmir Bombasi is not as difficult as preparing traditional Turkish desserts! Here is a delicious chocolate feast recipe…
Materials of Izmir Bombasi;
- 1.5 cups of flour
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- half a glass of water
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Spreadable Chocolate
Preparation of Izmir Bombasi;
- First, put the chocolate spread on wax paper with the help of a spoon and freeze for 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Take all dough ingredients in a deep bowl and knead until it reaches a non-sticky (soft dough) consistency. Cover the kneaded dough and let it rest in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the rested dough and roll them out thinly.
- If the dough sticks to your hands, you can grease your hands with a little oil.
- Put the frozen chocolate in the middle and assemble the dough and break off the excess at the end.
- After rolling and shaping the dough in our hands, bake it in a preheated 200 degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Bon Appetit.
You can decorate your dessert as you wish. We can say that it looks great when melted chocolate is poured on it, but in the original Izmir bomb, the dessert is plain and unadorned. If you wish, you can express your creativity with powdered sugar.
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; A Delicious Dessert with 3 Ingredients; Haside – Discover Turkish Dessert