Difference Between BB Cream and CC Cream
What is a BB cream, which has now become a must for well-groomed skin and make-up? So what is the name of the CC cream? What is the difference between BB cream and CC cream? Or use BB cream instead of CC cream? Who should use which? Here is the BB cream and CC cream guide…
WHAT IS BB CREAM?
BB cream, which emerged in Asian countries, takes its name from the first letters of the expression ‘blemish balm’, which means concealer. Although it has a feature that naturally covers skin imperfections, this cream is actually a versatile skin care cream. It has anti-aging properties as well as moisturizing. It moisturizes the skin like a cream, covers blemishes and redness, brightens the skin and protects it from the sun. Of course, it may not cover skin imperfections as much as a foundation.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BB CREAM AND FOUNDATION?
• BB cream is thinner and lighter due to its structure. Foundation, on the other hand, has a fuller formula.
• Although there are types of BB creams with high coverage, scars that are difficult to close on the skin can only be covered with foundation.
• BB cream gives the skin a natural touch and reveals its own radiance. At this stage, it evens out the skin tone by closing light spots. Therefore, it is ideal for natural-looking daytime makeup.
• While the foundation provides full coverage on the skin, it also gives the skin a smooth form. The foundation, which gives the skin a porcelain appearance, allows you to achieve a more professional result.
• BB creams also contain sunscreen. Not all foundations have an SPF effect. But there are foundations with SPF in their formula.
WHO IS BB CREAM SUITABLE FOR?
. Those who want more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. Those who want to look well-groomed, beautiful and natural without the need for make-up in daily life,
. Those who want to achieve a smooth, bright and healthy skin tone with a single product without the need for foundation and powder on hot summer days,
. Those who want to hide pores and minimize the appearance of rough skin can choose BBcream.
WHAT IS CC CREAM?
CC cream is known as a ‘color corrector’ or ‘skin corrector’ (skin stabilizer). In addition to having the same SPF and antioxidant properties as BB creams, an important extra feature is that it is a make-up base that brightens the skin color.
The consistency of CC cream is slightly lighter than BBcreams. This means that CC cream may be more beneficial for oily acne-prone skin. The light-reflecting particles in CC creams can add instant radiance to the skin, and foundation can help even out skin tone. If your skin is red or yellowed, CC cream with the right ingredients can be your savior to make your skin look beautiful and even-toned.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BB CREAM AND CC CREAM?
• The difference between BB and CCcream first manifests itself in the structure of the product. CC creams have a slightly lighter texture than BB creams.
• The difference between BB and CC creams is also seen in the purpose of use. CC creams are products that focus on problems at a certain point. It focuses more on blemishes and redness on the skin.
• One of the first things that come to mind when talking about the difference between BBcream and CC cream is the colors of the products. BBcream is produced for different skin colors. CC cream has colors suitable for skin problems. These products can be divided into colors such as red, purple, blue and green specific to tired skin problems.
• Another difference between CC creams and BB creams, which we come across as color correctors, is that they have a more matte texture.