We present you the preparation of sekerpare, which is a very easy dessert to make. There is no doubt that everyone will love it. Here is the recipe for sekerpare!
Materials of Sekerpare
- 125 grams of margarine,
- Half a glass of powdered sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of semolina,
- 1 egg,
- 2.5 cups of flour,
- 1 packet of vanilla,
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnuts
For the syrup:
- 2 cups of sugar,
- 3 glasses of water,
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
Preparation of Sekerpare
- Put the oil and powdered sugar in the mixing bowl and mix.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- Add the semolina, baking powder, vanilla and flour little by little to form a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- Take a little bit larger than a walnut from the dough and roll them with your hands.
- Flatten the top very lightly and place a whole hazelnut in the middle.
- Place on a greased baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- For sherbet, put water and sugar in a deep pot and cook for about 10-15 minutes. Add the lemon juice close to the lowering and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the cooked syrup to cool.
- Take the baked candy pares out of the oven and let them sit for 2 minutes and pour the warm syrup over it.
Although it may seem difficult to make, it is quite easy. Here, sekerpare is ready to serve… Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Its taste Will Not be Forgotten; Stuffed Kadayif – Discover Turkish Dessert