Those Who Don’t Try Will Regret; Pepecura – Discover Turkish Desserts
Pepecura dessert is one of the most popular flavors of Rize. It is a very easy and delicious recipe to make pepeçura, which is frequently made and consumed especially during holidays and Ramadan. Moreover, you can benefit from this recipe while preparing cup desserts…
Materials of Pepecura;
- 1 kg of black grapes
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
Preparation of Pepecura;
- Wash the black currant thoroughly. Boil in a saucepan with water. Add granulated sugar and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Take it through a strainer and press it with your hand to drain the water. Separate 1 glass of grape juice and mix it with starch.
- Make it smooth. Add to the remaining grape juice and cook, stirring constantly. Divide hot into small bowls or molds.
- You can serve it after cooling in the refrigerator. Bon Appetit!
As I just said, you can serve your Pepecura in a cup, or you can turn it upside down on a plate to prepare a different presentation. Decoration is up to your imagination. When serving your Pepecura, don’t forget to put grapes next to it.
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Happy Ending to Dessert Crisis; Izmir Bombasi – Discover Turkish Desserts