After taking a serious amount of precautions for 2 months, Turkey managed to control the spread rate of Covid 19. After the very successful process, it was planned to achieve normalization step by step. Some measures will be removed gradually so as not to risk public health, and new steps will be taken according to the course of the epidemic process. With the coronavirus vaccine being found, it is predicted that the epidemic will be fully controlled and that life will return to its normal normal state early next year. With the normalization process in Turkey and there will be some a relaxing in economy for summer months.
- As it is known, as of May 11, shopping centers have been opened under the condition of taking necessary measures.
- As of May 20, administrative leave and flexible working hours leave given to public employees were reevaluated.
- As of May 27, restrictions in age groups under 20 and over 65 are expected to be lifted.
- In addition, as of May 27, it is planned to remove travel restrictions for Kayseri, Aydın, Antalya, Muğla, Mersin, Mardin, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Erzurum, Van, Diyarbakır, Ordu and Trabzon.
- On the other hand, after consultation with Saudi Arabia and international organizations regarding pilgrimage worship, it is planned to start training for pilgrim candidates from 27 May.
- As of June 1, inspections will be carried out in workplaces that have not yet fulfilled the Occupational Safety and Health requirements.
- It is planned to gradually decrease the number of Pandemi Hospitals starting from June 1.
- From 1 June, all hospitals will be gradually normalized and normal patients will be accepted.
- As of June 1, private kindergarten and pre-school education centers will be opened.
- Teahouses, association cafes, swimming pools, spas and sports centers will be opened from June 1st.
- As of June 1, open air museums will start receiving visitors.
- Marriage agencies will be allowed to operate as of June 1, provided that only 25% of the capacity is used.
- As of June 1, the curfew application on the weekend will be lifted.
- As of June 1, 20,000 new teachers will be appointed.
- As of June 1, steering trainings will be started for driver’s license.
- As of June 12, Friday prayers will be allowed in the courtyards outside the mosque.
- From 12 June, mass worship will be permitted in mosques and masjids, following social distance measures.
- National Defense University Military Student exam will be held on June 14.
- As of June 15, universities will return to their normal academic calendar.
- As of June 15, final exams will be allowed at universities.
- As of June 15, picnic areas will be opened.
- From 15 June, only international travel to countries adjacent to land borders where pandemic is under control will be allowed.
- As of June 15, dormitories will be opened.
- The entrance exam for high schools will be held on 20 June.
- The university entrance exam will be held on June 27-28.
- As of June 30, part-time employment will end.
- As of 1 July, the right to leave will be granted for healthcare professionals whose permissions have been suspended.
- Wedding halls, cinema and theater houses, exhibition centers are planned to open from July 1.
- The new entry restriction to the nursing homes for the elderly will be lifted starting July 1.
- As of July 1, VAT and tax declarations will be made regularly as well as insurance and social security premium payments.
- Starting from 1 July, refunds received from those benefiting from student loans will start again.
- Preference guidance will be allowed for students who take the placement test for universities or high schools as of July 15.
- The prohibition of layoff, which is applied for a period of 3 months, will end on July 17.
- Permission, collective agreement, strike, lockout applications will be evaluated as before the Covid-19 outbreak starting from July 17.
- The results of the research on “The Effect of Covid-19 Pandemic on Family Relations” are planned to be published on August 1.
- As of August 1, social security inspections will start again.
- Vocational Training Courses will be opened on 1 August.
- It is planned to gradually remove the quarantine applications in the cities starting from August 10.
- The new school year is planned to begin on August 24 to compensate for the time lost in the previous training period.
- As of September 1, Non-governmental organization dormitories will be reopened.
- As of September 1, preparations will be planned for Umrah and Hajj visits to Saudi Arabia.
- Quran courses will be opened on September 30, provided that the physical conditions are valid.