We can guarantee that it is a perfect dessert that you will say why you have not tried it before. Because the artichoke, which we are used to seeing in meals, can also have a cool taste for dessert!
Materials of Artichoke Dessert;
- 2 artichokes
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 glasses of water
- 4 cloves
- 12 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A bowl of crushed walnuts
- Fresh mint
Preparation of Artichoke Dessert;
- First, put the artichokes in a pot and cook them by adding lemon juice, water and cloves. After 25 minutes of cooking, drain the water and return it to the pot.
- Add 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar to the middle of each artichoke and add enough hot water to pass half of it.
- In this way, while the artichokes are cooking again, grate the apples and add 2-3 tablespoons of granulated sugar and cook a little.
- After removing from the stove, add cinnamon and walnuts. Place this in the middle of the cooking artichokes.
- Check with a toothpick to see if the artichoke is cooked. When the artichokes are cooked, take them out of the pot and serve after they have cooled, put cream on it.
As always, you can decorate your dessert however you want. It is also possible to get a completely different taste by adding cherry or using cherry juice during cooking! I feel like I hear you thanking us for introducing you to this flavor…
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Both Easy and Sugar Free; Fig Sleep – Discover Turkish Dessert