How to use dark mode, namely “Dark Mode”, in WhatsApp, one of the most popular instant messaging applications in the world? Here’s how to use WhatsApp darkmode!
The popular instant messaging application WhatsApp is constantly coming up with new updates for its users. One of these updates is the dark mode, namely Dark Mode. The dark mode feature, as the name suggests, is that the application screen appears black instead of white. In the light of this information we have stated, we have prepared a guide about making darkmode on WhatsApp.
Methods to Use Dark Mode on WhatsApp
DarkMode in WhatsApp; It is used differently on Android and iOS devices.
- How to Make WhatsAppDarkMode on Android Devices?
First, the WhatsApp application is opened.
Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
Open the Settings menu and select “Theme” from the “Display” heading.
Select the “Dark” theme from the window that opens.
- WhatsApp iPhone – How to Set Dark Mode on iOS Devices
- When iPhone is on the home screen, swiping the bottom bar up opens the control center.
- Press and hold the column where the brightness is adjusted.
- The dark mode in the lower left corner of the brightness settings screen has been activated.
How to Turn Off WP Dark Mode?
- First, the application is entered.
- Click the three dots next to the search option in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Settings” tab from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Chats” option and enter the “Image” menu.
- Click “On” to disable dark mode.
- If the user wishes, he can set the dark mode automatically. For this, “System Default” should be selected when the dark mode of the device is activated.
How to Enable and Disable Dark Mode in WhatsApp Web
Go to web.whatsapp.com via browser. To sync the account, the QR code is scanned from the iOS/Android based WhatsApp account. Once the account is synced, tap on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the “Contacts” window.
Click on settings from the drop-down menu and then go to “Themes”. After choosing “Themes”;
“On” to disable dark theme in WhatsApp,
Press the “Dark” option to activate the dark mode.
WhatsApp darkmode feature is very different from applications such as Instagram, Gmail. In these applications, the dark mode feature is enabled through the settings embedded in the operating system. The situation is different in the WhatsApp application. In WhatsApp, dark theme option is offered regardless of the operating system of the application.