How to Get HES Code Foreigners in Turkey?
As a result of the meeting of the Scientific Committee of Turkey and the statements of the Minister of Health Fahrettin Koca, the HES code application was abolished. No institution or organization will request a HES code.
For more information about March 2 Regulations, you can read this article: 2 March 2022 Coronavirus Turkey Scientific Committee Statements
How to Get HES Code ?
Following the quarantine measures for the coronavirus epidemic that affected the whole world throughout 2020, the first steps of the normalization process began in the past months. HES code application is published in those days. However, while the Ministry of Health continues to take serious measures in combating the epidemic, it has gradually introduced additional measures that enable social life to continue. In this context, the authorities started working on different applications aimed at minimizing the risk of virus transmission.
In line with the studies carried out, Hayat Eve Sığar (HES) application was designed and published as a mobile application that aims to minimize the contamination risks that we may encounter in daily life within the framework of controlled social life. Thanks to the Hayat Eve Sığar application, travel related to the epidemic can be tracked and it was also possible to obtain a HES code to be used through the application.
COVID-19 scope of an outbreak of fighting in line with measures taken, almost all journeys will be held in Turkey T. C. The use of a HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) Code, which can be obtained from the channels of the Ministry of Health, has been made mandatory.
What is the Ways of Getting HES Code for Foreigners?
The foreigners in Turkey should be just like other Turkish citizens with temporary visa status of foreign tourists HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) are required to use the code. Foreigners can get HES code with using application or there are several ways.
There are two basically way to get HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) code. First of it, getting HES code with Foreign ID Number other way is for who does not have Foreign ID Number. You can get HES code in the second way with Passport.
You may interested : PCR Test or Vaccination Certificate Started to Be Requested From Foreigners During Domestic Travels
1- Getting HES Code with Foreign ID Number
There are three ways to getting HES code with Foreign ID Number.
1A- Foreigners, First of all, download HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) application from Google Play Store or App Store to your mobile phone, tablet. After that, you can reach from navigation menu “Foreign ID Number”
1-B Foreigners can get HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) code by Foreign ID Number from Ministry of Health (https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/saglik-bakanligi-hes-kodu-uretme-ve-listeleme) section in the E-devlet (https://www.turkiye.gov.tr)
1-C If foreigner has a mobile number which has services in Turkey, he/she can get HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) code by sending SMS to 2023. You can follow the steps in the below.
- First of all, open Messages application in your phone
- Message content should start with capital letters (HES)
- Leave a space and write your Foreign ID number
- Leave a space and write your year of birth
- Leave a space and write how many days do you want to use the code
- Example (HES 1234567890 1981 120)
- At the last, send it to 2023.
- Your HES code will come to your phone by SMS
2- Getting HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) Code by Passport
Foreigners can get HES code only by SMS. There is no other way to get this code by passport. This way available only for foreigners who does not have Foreigner ID Number. Foreigner gets HES code by sending SMS to 2023 with his/her passport information. You can follow the steps in the below.
- First, open Messages application in your phone
- Start your text with capital letters HES and leaves a space
- After that, write nationality code, passport number, year of birth and surname with spaces between words. Eg. (HES RUS 12334566 1981 SMIRNOV)
- At the last, send the message to 2023
- HES code will forward to your phone by SMS automatically.
Need to Know About HES Code
- The validity period of HES code must be the total duration of the trip.
- Every passenger must has a HES code
- HES code is not required for 0-2 year of kids
- HES code must share with travel company before and on the trip. If there is a situation that prevents you from travelling within the scope of the epidemic, your trip may be cancelled.
- Travel companies has authority to cancel your trip while your Covid Test positive, should be in quarantine, does not have HES code or submit wrong ID number.
i am a Foreigners and got the code in 2022, its ok to use it or i shuld get it again?
Hello. The HES Code application has been completely abolished in Turkey. You don’t need a code.
Thanks for this information. May Allah bless you.
I cant send a text from overseas to 2023