You will love the hanimgobegi dessert, which is similar to sekerpare dessert. Our new recipe for dessert lovers is hanimgobegi! Moreover, each dessert is only 69 calories!
Materials of Hanimgobegi
- 1 egg,
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt,
- 1 teacup of oil,
- 1 cup of semolina,
- 1.5 cups of flour,
- 1 packet of vanilla,
- 1 packet of baking powder,
- 25-30 nuts
- 3 cups sugar
- 2.5 glasses of water
You can get 25-30 hanimgobegi using these materials. If you want to make more, you can increase the ingredients.
Preparation of Hanimgobegi
- Mix the ingredients and make a dough in the consistency of an earlobe.
- Roll walnut-sized meringues from the dough you prepared and place them on a greased tray.
- Dip the hazelnuts in the middle of each meringue. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees until well browned.
- When they swell a little, the hazelnuts will also swell, if you press them lightly with your hand while they are baking, the hazelnuts will remain in the dessert.
- Prepare the syrup in the pan and cool it. Pour the syrup while it is cold and the meringues you have cooked are hot.
You will never regret trying Hanimgobegi dessert, which is very easy to make! It will be the favorite of those who love sherbet dessert.,
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
If you like delicious dessert recipes of Turkish cuisine, this recipe may interest you; Try Gullac Like This; Gullac Sarma – Discover Turkish Dessert