The origin of Alinazik, one of the delicious dishes of Gaziantep cuisine, dates back to the Ottoman Empire. If you want to add a different taste to your table, you should definitely try Alinazik kebab. Also, let’s not forget that Alinazik is very dense in terms of protein and fiber.
Materials of Alinazik;
- 1 kilo of eggplant
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml strained yogurt
- Our 30 gr Oil
- 900 g medium fat ground beef
- Tomato paste (1 teaspoon)
- Green pepper (1 pc)
- Red capia pepper (1 pc)
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
Preparation of Alinazik;
- First, wash the eggplants, pierce the tops with a fork and roast them in the oven or on the stove.
- After peeling the skins of the roasted eggplants, finely chop them and put them on a serving plate.
- Crush the garlic and add to the strained yogurt. Let’s melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the minced meat, tomato paste and pre-chopped peppers. Deep fry the minced meat until it turns brown. Season with salt and spices.
- Serve hot on a serving plate with roasted and chopped eggplant, garlic yoghurt and minced meat.
While Alinazik is cooking, after roasting the eggplants, you can put them in a closed container to soften them, so you can peel them more easily. If you are going to use pieces of meat instead of minced meat, your meat will be more delicious if you cook it on low heat. After preparing Alinazik, you can decorate it with parsley.
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested : Don’t Be Fooled By The Name : Simit Kebab – Discover Turkish Food