Usage Areas Of E-Signature
The concept of e-signature has become obligatory in many different areas of legal processes in Turkey.
We can list the main usage areas of e-signature below:
- In e-government application (turkiye.gov.tr)
- In public projects (UYAP, Ministry of Industry, EKAP …) where e-signatures are required,
- Within the scope of MERSİS Project,
- In customs and foreign trade transactions,
- In the Registered Electronic Mail (PEP) System,
- In employee service contracts and all other contracts,
- Upon submission of bank instructions,
- On performance, permit, overtime and expense forms,
- In signing the resolutions of the General Assembly, the Board of Shareholders and the Board of Directors,
- In the order process in dealer network communication,
- In the e-Signing of the electronic archive,
- You can use it in all applications that require a wet signature.