Food & Beverage
Ready in 15 Minutes; Garlic Flour Soup – Discover Turkish Food
Garlic Flour Soup is a delicious alternative for those looking for a different soup recipe. An easy-to-make soup that tastes like tripe soup. Especially in the winter months, you will not be able to get enough of this soup.
Materials of Garlic Flour Soup;
- 3.5 tablespoons of flour
- Butter (1 tablespoon)
- Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Tomato paste (1 tablespoon)
- Half a teaspoon of chili paste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Mint (1 teaspoon)
- Paprika (1 teaspoon)
- 7 cups of boiling water
Preparation of Garlic Flour Soup;
- First of all, put our butter, oil and grated garlic in the pot.
- When the butter melts, add the flour and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 more minute on low heat.
- First, add 1 glass of boiling water and mix well. (We recommend using a hand whisk instead of a mixer)
- Add 1 more glass of boiling water and continue whisking.
- Pour the last 5 glasses of water into the pot and add salt and mint.
- Mix it well, close the lid, cook 15 akika and remove it from the stove.
Garlic Flour Soup is a soup that thickens quickly. If it waits for a long time, if it has solidified, you can open the consistency with hot water. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested: A Fabulous Soup; Cesm-i Nigar Soup – Discover Turkish Food