One of the best chatbots “How to use ChatGPT?” a lot of questions are asked. Here are the answers to the questions What is OpenAI Chat GPT and how to talk to the chatbot:
Artificial intelligence research company OpenAI has launched ChatGPT, a chatbot based on the GPT-3.5 language model, in beta. Although Chat GPT is still in the testing phase, it has managed to attract attention with its capabilities. It is even said that ChatGPT will replace Google. So what are the features that distinguish ChatGPT from other chatbots?
What is Chat GPT?
ChatGPT is a chatbot based on the language model GPT-3.5 that uses deep learning to generate human-like text. Chat GPT, developed by OpenAI, can give natural answers to many questions, like a personal teacher who knows almost everything. For this reason, it is shown as an alternative to Google.
- Question answer
- Solving math equations
- Writing texts (basic academic articles, literary texts, movie script, etc.)
- Debug and fix (For example, detect and correct errors in any code block)
- Interlingual translation
- Summarizing text and detecting keywords in text
- Making recommendations
- Explaining what anything does (for example, explaining what a code block does)
How to use ChatGPT
Chat GPT, an artificial intelligence-based chatbot, is available for free. Here’s what you need to do step by step to use ChatGPT;
- Open https://chat.openai.com website on your computer or phone.
- If you have an OpenAI membership, click the “Log in” button and log in to your account. If you do not have an account, sign up with the “Sign up” button.
- You can use ChatGPT from the chat screen that opens after logging in to your account.