How To Turn On Instagram Dark Mode?
How to turn on and off Instagram dark mode, which was previously used in web design and computer user interface design? Details are in our article!
Instagram; Founded in 2010 and acquired by Facebook in 2012, it continues to be used as a photo and video application at full speed. This application, which is among the platforms with the most users in the world, is constantly being integrated with new features.
Instagram dark mode, or night mode, is just one of the features offered by the platform. Darkmode developed for Instagram; It provides an advantage in terms of eye health. It increases the user experience as it is a feature that prevents white light from tiring the eyes. It offers a comfortable use especially at night.
As the name suggests, Instagram takes on a black background in the darkmode feature. It also gives a very effective result in terms of reducing power consumption. In this feature, which is also referred to as dark mode, the entire interface of the phone is turned into night mode.
Turning On Instagram Dark Mode
In the Instagram darkmode feature; It is activated in different ways on Android and iOS devices.
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode for iOS?
- First, log into Instagram.
- Enter the “Settings” menu of the device.
- Click brightness with display option.
- A menu will open.
- Select “Dark Mode” from the drop-down menu.
- With the opening of Instagram, the darkmode begins to be used.
Unlock Instagram Dark Mode for Android
- First, the application is logged in.
- Click on the profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap the three lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- It is entered in the “Settings” area at the bottom of the page.
- A page will appear in front of you.
- Click on the “Theme” option from the page on the screen.
- There are two options on the screen as “Dark” and “Light”. In this section, by selecting “Dark”, the next step is taken.
- “Dark” (Night) Mode on the same screen; If selected as “Bright” or “Default” it will turn off automatically.
How to Turn Off Instagram Black Mode?
Different steps are followed for the black mode feature on Android and iOS devices.
How to Turn Off Instagram Black Mode on Android
Click on the profile photo in the app to turn off the Instagram black mode on Android. Then click on the three lines at the top of the screen. From here, select “Settings” and then “Set Theme”. Change “System Default” to “On” to disable black mode.
Turn off Instagram Black Mode on iOS
The device settings of the first iOS will open. Then go to the “Display and Brightness” area. Click “Light” from the options under Appearance.