Everyone knows that Turkey has one of the best medicine in the world. Therefore, Turkey, one of the first countries to purchase a foreign vaccine, and started using it from the very beginning. Until 2022, the vaccine could only be made by Turkish citizens and people who have a residence permit.
But today, the Turkish authorities have decided to vaccinate foreign citizens as well.
Some countries even organize tours to make the vaccine.
What do you need to do to get a dose of the vaccine?
1. Come to the territory of Turkey.
2. For vaccination, you will need a document certifying your place of residence. Passport or residence permit of the country in which you live.
3. Choose any of the private vaccination centers.
4. In most cases, you don’t even need to make an appointment, just arrive during working hours.
5. Pay for medical care (approximately 400 Turkish liras).
6. Choose the vaccine you want to be vaccinated with. At the moment, you can be vaccinated with the vaccines:Pfizer and sinovac. In the future, it is planned to put another sputnik.
7. Fill out all the documents on the state of health and get a dose of the vaccine.
You can read this article in Russian language: Как сделать иностранным гражданам вакцину в Турции
Are you able to suggest private clinics in Istanbul that do vaccines for foreigners?