Beyran Soup is a famous Antep dish prepared with lamb. This soup, which is preferred especially in the winter months, has a very high protein value. That’s why it’s a great flavor to prevent diseases like osteoporosis. In the meantime, let’s talk about a surprising situation for those who have breakfast with various breakfast products; Antepte Beyran soup is often consumed for breakfast.
Materials of Beyran Soup;
- 1 kg lamb shank
- 2 teaspoons of rice
- 5~6 glasses of water
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 teaspoons of chili paste
- 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Black pepper
Preparation of Beyran Soup;
- First of all, put the lamb meat, all the garlic you peeled and the water in a pressure cooker and boil it.
- Chop the boiled meat into small pieces. Add the broth and washed rice and bring the rice to a boil.
- Then add butter, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and boil for 2-3 minutes. Add the meat and boil for 1-2 minutes, then remove from the stove. Serve hot. Enjoy your meal.
Beyran soup is made from lamb and it needs to be boiled for long hours in order to cook it. Cook until the meat separates from the bone. In addition, be sure to remove the foam that accumulates on it during cooking. Add flavor and color to your soup by pouring plenty of chili pepper on it.
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested : Appetizing : Alinazik – Discover Turkish Food