Food & Beverage
A Complete Vegetarian: Mucver Recipe – Discover Turkish Food
Vegeterian & Delicios Turkish Food: Mücver
- 3 zucchini
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 6 spring onions
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Grate the zucchini that you washed in plenty of water with the coarse part of the grater. In order not to dilute Mücver; Squeeze the juice of the grated zucchini.
- In a large bowl, combine the grated zucchini, carrots, eggs, scallions, dill, salt, pepper, and flour.
- Add the flour and mix all the ingredients with the help of a spatula until it reaches a paste-like consistency.
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of a spatula until it reaches a paste-like consistency.
- Put 1 heaping tablespoon for each muchver and pour it into the pan.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown. After draining the excess oil of the mucver on a paper towel, transfer it to a serving plate and serve with whipped yogurt. Bon Appetit!
As Expat Guide Turkey, we will publish fast, practical and delicious Turkish recipes to our visitors in the Food & Beverage category. Stay tuned.
You may interested : Queen of Olive Oil Dishes – Discover Turkish Food