X Pro (TweetDeck) Starts Requiring Paid Subscription!
X Pro (formerly TweetDeck), one of Twitter’s popular services, now requires a paid Blue subscription. Here are the details!
Following its rebranding as X Pro earlier this month, a Blue subscription is now required to access the service formerly known as TweetDeck.
This change was first announced on 3 July, with X stating that “users must be verified to access TweetDeck”.
X Pro Adds to X Blue
It took over a month for this change to take effect, but today when you visit tweetdeck.twitter.com as a non-paying user, it redirects you to twitter.com/i/premium_sign_up.
Currently, X Blue’s list of benefits does not yet mention X Pro, but the list is expected to be updated soon.
X Blue Advantages
- Priority rankings in chats and search
- See about twice as many posts between adverts in the For You and Following timelines
- Add bold and italicised text to your posts
- Longer videos and upload 1080p video
- All available Blue features, including Edit Tweet, Bookmark Folders and early access to new features
- Longer posts: Create posts, replies and quotes up to 25,000 characters long
- Edit a post: Edit a post no more than 5 times in 30 minutes
- NFT Profile Pictures: Show off your personal skills and change your profile picture to an NFT you own
While the fee of Blue, which also allows you to “get a share of advertising revenues” globally, is 8 dollars per month or 84 dollars per year, it is determined as 150 liras per month and 1569 liras per year in our country.
TweetDeck, whose fate has been uncertain for some time, seems to have no question marks in the minds of users after it was revealed that it will be included in Blue.