Telegram’s Stories Feature is Free: So What Advantages Does It Offer?
Telegram’s Stories feature, which has been exclusive to Premium subscribers in recent weeks, is now available to all users. Here are the details!
Telegram has managed to attract attention by offering one of its paid features for free to its users. The company has made its popular Stories feature available to everyone for free.
About a few weeks ago, Telegram introduced the new Stories feature and offered this feature exclusively to Premium subscribers. Non-premium users could not use the feature.
With the new update brought by the Telegram team today, the Stories feature is accessible to all users for free.
What Does Telegram’s Stories Feature Offer?
- Users can control the audience for each story they share. This means it can be organised to include everyone, specific people, a handful of selected users or a list of close friends.
- Telegram Stories are at the top of your main chat screen, but can be hidden if you prefer.
- Telegram Stories include features familiar from Instagram, such as links, adding text and tagging others.
- Compared to Instagram, users have the flexibility to set stories for 6, 12, 24 and 48 hours or even indefinitely.
- Users can also edit the story they have published compared to Instagram.
So what do you think about this issue? You can share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.