While it is produced in Turkey, the weight of pure domestic saffron starts from 30 thousand TL and the weight of domestic saffron starts from 150 TL. Although the price is expensive, there is a serious group that does not give up on saffron. As such, the benefits of saffron, which is so expensive, are wondered. Here are the interesting benefits of saffron, which is known to increase sexual power and desire. There are many types of spices in Turkey, which hosts millions of tourists every year due to its rich cuisine. Some of these are pocket-worthy for their price. One of these products is saffron. While real Iranian saffron goes up to 50 thousand TL per kilo, local rice saffron is sold at prices starting from 150 TL per kilo.
Due to its very expensive weight, the benefits of saffron are also very curious. Saffron, which has many benefits from its positive contribution to sexual power to its super aphrodisiac effect, is also good for digestive disorders.
- Saffron is very rich in antioxidants.
- Protects cells against stress.
- It is good for mental disorders depending on age. It is also used in the treatment of inflammation. It is good for memory loss. It is also known to strengthen memory.
- It is sexually good for both men and women. It supports the treatment process of respiratory diseases such as asthma. It has anticarcinogenic properties.
- Inhibits the spread of cancerous tumors and helps to shrink.
- The scent of saffron has a relaxing and soothing effect. It is used in the treatment of digestive disorders.
- Supports the digestive system.
- It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcer. Appetizing. For this reason, it can be added to the nutrition program of people who want to gain weight.
- It strengthens the gums. It reduces gum pain. It reduces skin blemishes.
- It helps the skin to look bright and lively. It prevents skin aging.
- It protects the skin against the harmful effects of the sun.
- Provides a natural aphrodisiac effect.