While it is produced in Turkey, the weight of pure domestic saffron starts from 30 thousand TL and the weight of local saffron for rice starts from 150 TL. Although the price is expensive, there is a serious group that does not give up on saffron. When this is the case, the benefits of saffron, which is so expensive, are wondered.
Here are the interesting benefits of saffron, which is known to increase sexual power and desire.
There are many types of spices in Turkey, which hosts millions of tourists every year due to its rich cuisine. Some of these are pocket-worthy because of their prices. One of these products is saffron. While real Iranian saffron costs up to 50 thousand TL per kilo, local saffron for pilaf is sold at prices starting from 150 TL per kilo.
Due to its weight being so expensive, the benefits of saffron are also very curious. Saffron, which has many benefits from its positive contribution to sexual power to its super aphrodisiac effect, is also good against digestive disorders.
BENEFITS OF BLOOD
Here are the benefits of saffron, whose weight price is astonishing:
- Saffron is very rich in antioxidants. It protects cells against stress.
- It is good for mental disorders depending on age.
- It is also used in the treatment of inflammations.
- It is good for memory loss. It is also known for enhancing memory.
- It is good for both men and women sexually.
- It supports the treatment process of respiratory diseases such as asthma.
- It has anticarcinogenic properties. It prevents the spread of cancerous tumors and helps them shrink.
- The scent of saffron has a relaxing and soothing effect.
- It is used in the treatment of digestive disorders. It supports the digestive system.
- It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcer.
- It is appetizing. Therefore, it can be added to the nutrition program of people who want to gain weight.
- It strengthens the gums. It reduces gum pain.
- It reduces skin blemishes. It helps the skin to look bright and lively.
- It prevents skin aging. It protects the skin against the harmful effects of the sun.