Ishak Pasha Palace is one of the most famous historical buildings. Ishak Pasha palace, built as an Ottoman architecture, is one of the oldest historical buildings in Turkey. The history and features of the Ishak Pasha Palace are being researched a lot. So where is Ishak Pasha Palace? What is the information about the history and features of Ishak Pasha Palace? Here are all the details about Ishak Pasha Palace.
Ishak Pasha Palace is an Ottoman architectural work with a magnificent history. Many tourists visit the Ishak Pasha Palace today.
Where is Ishak Pasha Palace?
Ishak Pasha Palace is a historical palace located in Doğubeyazıt district of Ağrı. It is located in the Yukarıtavla neighborhood of Doğubeyazıt district. It is also located near Mount Ararat. It is located 5 kilometers east of Doğubeyazıt district. After arriving in Doğubeyazıt district, it takes approximately 15 minutes to reach İshak Paşa Palace by private car.
History of the Palace
Ishak Pasha Palace is a historical building, the construction of which began in 1685 and was completed in 1784. Its construction took about 99 years. It is one of the most important architectural structures of Doğubeyazıt district. The Ishak Pasha Palace, built in the style of a palace, is a structure designed by the architect Mehmet Pasha. Famous Kurdish writer Ahmed-i Hani worked as a clerk at the İshak Pasha Palace. Ishak Pasha Palace was built on a very large area. Today, it is possible to visit the Ishak Pasha Palace as a museum.
Ishak Pasha Palace Features
- Ishak Pasha Palace is a palace with 116 rooms.
- Inside the Ishak Pasha Palace, there are tombs, city walls, mosques, inner and outer walls. In addition, divan and harem halls are wards.
- There are many motifs and decorations in the palace. – Ishak Pasha Palace reflects the art of the Seljuk State.
- There is a mosque with a single dome.
- The motifs inside the mosque are decorated with rich floral motifs.
- There are also classical Ottoman architectural works in Ishak Pasha Palace.
- At the same time, it is possible to find traces of European Baroque art in the palace.
- It is possible to find traces of Turkish culture in Ishak Pasha Palace.
Information About Ishak Pasha Palace
Ishak Pasha Palace is one of the most important works built in Agri. It is also the largest historical building built in Agri. Ishak Pasha Palace is a historical building built to show the power and splendor of the Ottoman Empire to the surrounding countries. It is possible to see the traces of a real Turkish palace tradition in Ishak Pasha Palace. Ishak Pasha Palace was built as the largest structure built by the Ottoman Empire during the Tulip Era.