Where to celebrate a birthday in Istanbul?
Very often people go to celebrate holidays in other countries and cities, and Istanbul is no exception. If you want to celebrate your birthday in an unusual and bright way, we recommend visiting Istanbul and today we will tell you how and where you can spend this day.
1. Restaurant. Of course, it will be a wonderful end to the evening, because Istanbul is very famous for its endless number of restaurants. Here you will find many options for every taste, we highly recommend choosing one of these options:
1.1 Lacivert. A wonderful restaurant near the sea, very tasty cuisine and a pleasant atmosphere. Address: Anadolu Hisarı, Körfez Cd. 57/A, 34410 Beykoz/Istanbul
1.2 Midpoint (Midpoint Beyoğlu). A popular cafe chain, but it is at this address that you will find a stunning terrace. Address: Tomtom, Istiklal Cd. No: 187, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
1.3 Galataport. Here you can choose absolutely any restaurant, they are all at a decent level, we especially love Big Chefs.
1.4 InterContinental Istanbul. In addition to the hotel, there is a restaurant on the highest floor with a view of the whole city. Address : Gümüşsuyu, Asker Ocağı Cd. No. 1, 34435 Beyoğlu/Istanbul
1.5 360 Istanbul. Without words, just visit this place with a view of the Galata Tower, you want to stay on this terrace for a long time. Address: Tomtom Mah. İstiklal Cad. No:163 K: 8, 34433 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
2. The Princes’ Islands. If you want privacy from the bustling Istanbul, we advise you to come to the Princes’ Islands, especially Buyukada, here you can arrange a vacation for two, when no one will bother you.
3. Dolmabahce Palace. One of the most popular palaces in Turkey, and for me the most beautiful palace. I would advise you to start the day from there, the beautiful Istanbul weather and the unreal beauty around will make your day brighter.
4. Hamam. In search of relaxation, we advise you to look into the hammam for a couple of hours, Turkish hamams are famous all over the world, and on an important day they will help you relax.
5. Yacht. If the budget allows, you can rent a yacht, which Istanbul is famous for and go on a trip wherever you look. A more budget option is to take a ferry to different parts of Istanbul to see all its beauties.
These are just a few ideas, Istanbul is a stunning city where you can walk for hours and admire, so we wish you great weather and enjoy all the days of your stay here. 🙂
You can read this article in russian language: Где отметить день рождение в Стамбуле?