Top 5 tallest buildings in Istanbul
Istanbul is famous for good infrastructure, especially here you can see a lot of skyscrapers. For the most part, these buildings are filled with offices and residential buildings.
1. Open our top Skyland Office Tower and Skyland Residential Tower. These towers are like twins. Their height is the same 284 meters. However, in the first building there are only offices, and in the other only residential premises. The opening of these skyscrapers was in 2017.
2. The next tallest skyscraper in Istanbul is the Metropol Istanbul, which has a 300-meter tower, which is one of the tallest structures in Europe. There are offices, residences, business centers, shopping malls and green areas in Metropol Istanbul.
3. Sapphire Tower occupies the honorable third place, the height of this building is 261 meters. There is a shopping center, a parking lot and a residential tower. Opening date 2010.
4. Istanbul Tower 205, which is located in Levent district occupies the 4th place. The height of the building is 220 meters and 52 floors of office buildings.
5. Nurol Life as a residential complex has an outdoor swimming pool, a sunbathing area, a spa center and many cafes.
You can read this article in Russian language: Топ 5 самых высоких зданий Стамбула