The sink opener exploded in his face in Kocaeli: He was taken to the hospital

In the Körfez district of Kocaeli, Adem Ç. was injured by the explosion of the opener he used to open the clogged sink in his house.

Adem Ç, who wanted to open the clogged sink in the house he lived in Güney Mahallesi 2 days ago in the Körfez district of Kocaeli. (30) used a drain opener.

The chemical powder in the sink exploded when he spilled hot water on it.

Sink opener exploded in your face

Adem Ç. was injured on his face and was treated at Kocaeli City Hospital by the 112 emergency medical teams upon receiving the news.

Adam C. He was discharged after treatment at the hospital.

Ece Nagihan

Hi, I'm Ece. I am a writer for Expat Guide Turkey and I strive to create the best content for you. To contact me, you can send an e-mail to Happy reading!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button

Ad Blocker Detected

We earn income from advertisements in order to provide you with a better service. Please turn off your ad blocker and refresh the page to access the content.