Tax Free Telephone and Free Internet Opportunity for Youth!
President Erdoğan made important statements regarding the promises made to the youth before the election. Here are the promises and President Erdogan’s statement!
In his speech on local elections at the AK Parti Central Decision and Executive Board (MKYK) meeting, President Erdoğan made statements regarding the fulfillment of promises made to young people.
Stating that the pioneer of the tax-free telephone and free internet promised to young people was given to Minister Mehmet Şimşek, President Erdoğan mentioned that no young person should stay away from the internet in the digital age we live in.
President Erdoğan also said that by allocating 10 GB of free internet per month to students, they guarantee to equip them with the necessary tools to be successful in their academic studies.
What is Promised to Youth?
- 150 thousand lira interest-free marriage assistance will be provided to young couples.
- Young people with higher education will be exempted from tax on purchases of mobile phones and computers for one time only.
- Students will be given 10 GB of free internet per month.
- The interview will be removed at the public appointment.
- Agricultural Entrepreneurship Zones (TARGİB) will be established for young entrepreneurs.
- The ‘Youth Card’ application will be implemented for university students, and with this card, young people will be able to benefit from cultural and artistic activities such as theater and cinema free of charge or at a discount.