Xiaomi’s newest phone, the Redmi Note 12R Pro, was launched in China today. Here are the details of the device, which was launched in three different color options, black, white and gold
Xiaomi, one of the technology giants, launched its new device called Redmi Note 12R Pro in China today. The device, which has an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, was presented to users with 3 different color options.
Here are the Redmi Note 12R Pro features and price:
Powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 processor combined with 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, the Redmi Note 12R Pro was launched with a price tag of around $290.
- Display: 6.67 inches, OLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 120 Hz, 1200 nits maximum brightness
- Processor: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1
- Memory: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear Camera: 48 MP main camera, 2 MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, dual SIM support, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, infrared sensor, Type-C
- Operating system: MIUI 14 UI based on Android 13
- Color: Black, White, Gold
- Dimensions: 165.88×76.21×7.98 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
It has an IP53 rating for water and dust resistance, and there is also a side-mounted fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button for security. It is not yet known whether the device, which has been launched in China for now, will be available in the global market.