The possible rivals of the Turkish National Team, which completed the group leadership in the Nations C League, were determined on the way to EURO 2024. Bag 4 awaits tough teams. On the other hand, if the Nationals do not leave the group, they will have the right to play in the play-offs to go to EURO 2024, as they are one of the 4 teams with the most points in the Nations League C.
The group draw for the EURO 2024 qualifiers will take place on October 9 in Frankfurt, Germany. The possible opponents of the Turkish National Team, which closed the Nations C League as the group leader, were determined both in the qualifiers and in the event of a possible play-off.
HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAY PLAY-OFF
The Turkish National Team, who could not get out of their group and could not get the EURO 2024 ticket, will have another chance. While the Crescent-Star team finishes the group leadership in the Nations C League, they will play the play-offs with the other leaders of the C League and try to participate in EURO 2024 in this way. The possible opponents that the National Team will face in the play-off round are Greece, Kazakhstan and Georgia.
For the EURO 2024 qualifiers to be held in Germany, groups will be formed in 6 bags. A National Team from the 4th bag will participate in the group qualifiers.
Bags for the EURO 2024 qualifiers group stage:
- 1. Bag: Netherlands, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Portugal, Belgium, Hungary, Switzerland, Poland
- 2. Bag: France, Austria, Czechia, England, Wales, Israel, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Scotland, Finland
- 3. Bag: Ukraine, Iceland, Norway, Slovenia, Ireland, Albania, Montenegro, Romania, Sweden, Armenia
- 4. Bag: Turkey, Georgia, Greece, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Faroe Islands, North Macedonia
- 5. Bag: Slovakia, Northern Ireland, Cyprus, Belarus, Lithuania, Gibraltar, Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Malta
- 6. Bag: Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein