iPadOS 16.4 has been released for beta users. New emojis came with this version. Also a few bugs have been fixed.
Apple has recently released iPadOS 16.4 for Beta users for testing purposes. Many new emojis came with the new version. At the same time, annoying bugs in some applications have also been resolved. Here are the iPadOS 16.4 Beta update notes…
What does the iPadOS 16.4 Beta bring?
With the iPadOS 16.4 Beta, 21 new emojis related to animals, gestures and objects have arrived. On the other hand, the Weather application has now started to support the VoiceOver feature, which reads the texts on the screen aloud.
With the new version, you will now be able to see notifications from web applications on your home screen. iPadOS 16.4 Beta also provides a solution to a bug that infuriates users. Fixed an issue where latency increased as a result of poor connection quality when drawing with Apple Pencil in the Notes app.
The beta version is released for final testing before the stable version is released. That’s why the official iPadOS 16.4 release is expected to be available soon.
iPadOS 16.4 Beta Update Notes
- Duplicate album in Photos extends support for detecting duplicate photos and videos in iCloud Shared Photo Library.
VoiceOver support for maps in the Weather app.
Accessibility setting has arrived to automatically dim video when light flashes or strobe effects are detected.
- Fixed an issue with Apple Pencil responsiveness when drawing or typing in the Notes app.
Fixed an issue where Ask to Buy requests from children would not appear on the parent’s device.
Fixed issues that caused Smart Thermosts to become unresponsive when paired with Apple Home.
- You may receive an error when pairing a Matter accessory using the 11-digit setup code.
- Home may not show a new update when a manual software update is attempted on a Matter accessory.
- For item accessories, the software update screen may display the wrong version number while an update is in progress.
- If more than one type of accessory from the same type of accessory is updated to the same firmware, or if there are back-to-back firmware versions for an accessory, the new firmware update may not be offered.
- Software updates for Matter accessories may show up again even if the update has already been made.