How to Open CS GO Console?
What steps need to be followed to open a CS GO console? In this guide, we explained the solution to the problem of CS GO console not opening.
The question of how to unlock the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CSGO)console is asked by many players who want to improve their gaming experience by executing some commands. In this guide, we explained what steps to follow to access the console in the popular FPS game.
In the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game presented by Valve in 2012, many operations such as customizing crosshairs, viewing FPS and ping values can be performed through commands.
You need to view the console to execute commands, but unlike Counter Strike 1.6 in CSGO you cannot access the console directly. For this reason, some players are encountering the problem of CSGOconsole not opening.
CS GO Console Opening Steps
- Open Steam.
- Login to your account.
- Select CS GO from the library.
- Open the game.
- View the game’s settings page.
- Select “Yes” from “Enable Developer Console”.
- Enter the “Keyboard / Mouse” category.
- Click the “Interface Keys” tab.
- Press the button opposite “Toggle Console”.
- Specify a key.
- Exit the settings page.
- When you press the key you specified, the console will open.