How to Find Follow Requests You Sent on Instagram?
Where are the Instagram sent requests? How to delete existing follow requests in bulk? We have answered all these and other questions in great detail.
In this article, where we answer questions such as how to find Instagram sent requests, how to delete them, is it possible to delete all sent requests in bulk, you can find all the details you may wonder about the follow-up requests you send yourself.
Although it is quite easy to see the requests received on Instagram, which is successfully progressing towards its goal of becoming one of the world’s largest social media platforms, unfortunately, the requests sent are not at hand. This creates an obstacle for users to find it immediately.
In this article, you will learn how to see Instagram follow requests as well as how to delete Instagram existing follow requests.
First, let’s start by answering the questions of how to see the people I sent Instagram requests or the people I sent requests to.
How to Find Instagram Sent Requests?
- Enter the Instagram app.
- Open your profile and tap the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap the “Your Movements” tab from the menu that opens.
- Below; Select the “Download your information” option.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap the Request download option.
- Enter your Instagram password.
- Select the “Request Download” option.
- Now go to your email registered on Instagram.
- Download your information from the incoming e-mail. (E-mail arrival time may vary depending on the intensity.)
- Log in to Instagram from the newly opened tab.
- Tap “Download your information” from the page that opens.
- A ZIP file will download.
- If your phone does not open the ZIP file, download the RAR for programme.
- Open the file.
- Type “followers_and_following” in the search field.
- From the results you see; Come to the “recent_follow_requests.html” file.
- After opening the file, you will see the follow requests sent on Instagram.