In Nigde, 5 people, including 3 children, were taken to the hospital, affected by the smoke in the fire that broke out in the house where the Afghan family lived. The woman, who escaped from the flames in the fire, jumped from the balcony. Meanwhile, his neighbor, who was waiting on the downstairs balcony, caught the woman by the leg. Those moments were captured with a cell phone camera, she.
A fire broke out in the flat on the 4th floor of a 5-storey apartment building in Sahinali District for an undetermined reason. With the notice, firefighter, health and police teams were sent to the region. Crews rescued 3 children and 2 women in the flat. While the flames were extinguished in a short time, 5 Afghan nationals affected by the smoke were taken to Nigde Ömer Halisdemir University Training and Research Hospital. An investigation into the fire has been launched.
HIS NEIGHBOR CAUGHT THE WOMAN JUMPING FROM THE BALCONY
Cell phone images of the woman who escaped from the flames in the fire, jumping from the balcony appeared.
The woman, who escaped from the apartment where the fire spread to the balcony, hung down by holding the railings and left herself in the void. Meanwhile, his neighbor, who was waiting on the downstairs balcony, caught the woman by the leg. The woman, held tightly by her neighbor, turned over and hung upside down from the balcony.
The woman, who hit her head on the wall of the balcony, was rescued by being pulled inside as a result of her neighbor’s great effort. These moments were captured by the cell phone camera from the opposite building.
It was learned that the woman, who was injured and affected by the smoke, continues to be treated at the hospital.