Google Turkey announced that they created “socio-economic value” equivalent to 6.6% of Turkey’s GDP in 2021.
Google Turkey, in his presentation;
- They created a value of 193 billion TL through advertisements, and the target for 2025 is 422 billion TL,
- They created a value of 62 billion TL from maps and business profiles, and the target for 2025 is 136 billion TL,
- They created a value of 210 billion TL from Android and Play Store, and the expectation for 2025 is 535 billion TL,
- They created a value of TL 12 billion from cloud and enterprise products, and the target for 2025 is TL 33 billion,
- Google Maps saves consumers 39 billion TL,
- With Google Search, they saved their users 2.3 billion TL,
- There are 36 million google maps users in Turkey,
- The company’s operations in Turkey contribute to the employment of 1.9 million people, 570,000 of whom are women.