Apple Released New Beta Version of iOS 16.4
Apple, which released the first beta version of iOS 16.4 last week, immediately offered the second beta version to iPhone users. Here are the innovations.
Introducing the iPhone 14 models at the event it held in the past months, Apple made iOS 16 available for supported phones as of September 12.
Currently working on iOS 16.4, Apple has released the second beta update of this version, and some features have become clear.
What’s New for iPhones
With the newly released iOS 16.4 Beta 2, Unicode 15.0 encoding support came to iPhones. This means that many new emojis are being tested for iOS.
Tilt and Azimuth features are also available for Apple Pencil, which allow us to draw more empathetically.
Other innovations that come with the update are as follows:
- New Unicode 15.0 Emoji support.
- Autocorrect is now available for Korean keyboard.
- Ukrainian keyboard now supports predictive text.
- Gujarati, Punjabi and Urdu keyboards support transliteration schemes.
- New keyboard layouts for Choctaw and Chickasaw have arrived.
On the other hand, since the version in question is in beta testing, some errors may occur. Therefore, it is useful for users to wait for the stable version.