Foreign investors who will request a certificate of conformity that they create employment for at least 50 (fifty) people, may apply with the documents listed below. They must make a written application to the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services (General Directorate of International Labor Force).
- Statement of signature of the applicant, obtained from the notary public,
- Employment Information Form,
- Valid passport and notarized Turkish translation of the passport
- 4 (four) colour passport type biometric photographs
- Documents showing the capital and partnership shares of the company or companies employing a minimum of 50 Turkish citizens in total. Trade registry gazette registration and current Trade Registry Certification.
- Document showing the list of all insured employees working in the workplace of which the foreign person is the owner or shareholder. Updated Workplace Employee List obtained from the SGK (Social Security Institution) system.
- A letter from the GİB (Revenue Administration) system, showing the tax debt status of the foreign person’s partner or workplace.
- A letter from the SGK (Social Security Institution) system showing the social security premium debt status of the workplace of which the foreign person is the owner or partner.
- Written statement that the company has not been penalized in the last 6 months in administrative audits conducted by public institutions. If a penalty has been received, the relevant documents must be attached.
All applications are reviewed by the General Directorate of International Labor Force of the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services. Applications without any deficiencies are finalized within 7 (seven) business days. In applications made with incomplete information and documents, 30 (thirty) days are given to the applicant in order to complete the deficiency. Applications that are not completed within this period will be rejected. As a result of the evaluations made, the results of the applications regarding foreigners who are determined to meet the necessary conditions are notified to the applicant with the Ministry of Interior.