Expat Guide Turkey - Question & Answer

You can ask questions about Turkish Citizenship, Residence Permit, Work Permit to us

Where can I pay overstaying fee?
YASSINE KADDOURI 4 weeks önce gönderdi

Hello, I have been in Turkey for nine months, and this has been since 2016, and now I want to return, where will I pay the fine?

Residence Permit


  • Expat Guide Turkey
    April 6, 2021 - 11:07 am

    You should contact nearest Turkish Embassy to receive information about your current status regarding fine for overstaying and entry ban. If entry ban applies to your case it is not possible to enter Turkey and make the payment of fine upon arrival.

    Kind Regards,

Write a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *